Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday

Wednesday. Time to talk about Wednesday. First, I did some stuff outside, like biking and trying to run my brothers over (not kidding!). They always get out of the way! LOL. Then I did Call Of Duty MW2. I was just driving around on my snowmobile when some other snowmobiles chased me!(I'm not surprised) They chased me until I got to the slope. They actually went down the steep hill that you go down on your snowmobile. Most of them smashed into trees, like a boss. None of them got to the thousand foot drop. They don't know how to avoid trees. I did a lot of other Special Ops missions like Evasion,Hidden and The Pit. I also went to the museum! I defeated all of the guys in one exhibit in one go. Weapons:Riot Shield and The AA12 Shotgun. The second exhibit was unbeatable. The Juggernaut is as tough as BRICKS. There is only one way to defeat the Juggernaut. Empty a non-stop spray of bullets at him. Best done with any LMG except the AUG HBAR. Flashbangs are also needed for the battle. My weapon of choice is the M14 EBR but when fighting Juggernauts I use the M249. I use the G18 as a sidearm in all situations. That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment