Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Second Hike

Yay! First time for me to add pics of myself on my hike! Dad and friend included. Also our guide. First we went to a village in the middle of the jungle, where we got started. Then, we went down a long trail. We found lots of plants that our guide described for us. Then we went up a huge hill. Here are some pics.

Me, my friend, and our guide walking down the path. Obviously the guide is that guy in front with the cap.
Just the guide explaining something to us. By the way, I'm the guy with the black shirt. Doesn't it look like I'm foreign, with my white skin. Yes, as I explained in one of my oldest posts, I'm half Japanese, half New Zealander. Duh.
Our guide showing us something again.
My friend standing in front of me holding something.
Same situation as the second pic, just me crouching.
Just a pic of us next to a tree.
Our guide telling us about his "paper plate", he just loves his paper plates. I mean those leaves he's holding. He uses those as plates. There, get it now? No? Yes?
More of his paper plates.
Going down the trail again
Dum De Dum. Just walkin'
Me sitting.
A house made out of bamboo.
Our guide explaining something else to us.
Ant Nest inside a tree. Cool, huh?
Another pic of  us and the trail. Sorry, I had to make it small or it would be low res.
Another bigger pic of us and the trail, this time with our guide
Our guide showing us some kind of plant.
Us at the bottom of a hill, about to climb it.
Ditto
Me drinking Bamboo. Oh yes I can :).
My bud drinking bamboo
 
The thickest tree I ever saw.
 
I'm having a few problems adding pics because It overlaps. That's why I made it one post per page.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment