Monday, April 16, 2012

My Moonday.

Hellooooo TF2 Fans! I just found another thing made by Cbast! I love that dudes creations! You may(and should)know about this already, but he made a Victorian Pyro Set! Complete with new sounds! The Victorian Pyro Set is awesome! First, there is the Rail Tracer. It's a replacement for any of the flamethrowers! I replaced the Degreaser! Secondly, there is The Conductor! It replaces any of the flare guns! I replaced the generic flare gun! Melee weapon is The Turn Of The Century! It replaces almost(if not)all of the Pyro melee weapons! I replaced the Powerjack! The hat for this set is the Boilermaker's Bonnet! It replaces the Fosters Facade! This set has made me a true fan of Cbast! Hope he makes more sets! More on my actual Monday. I biked a little, played some TF2, ate my dinner and took about 3 whole hours to get to sleep. The End! A little uneventful, wasn't it. That's why I told you about this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment