Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Numero Dos Weekend

On my Saturday, I first went for a huge walk down and up the hill my neighborhood is on. I can get up and down with a car in about 1 minute, but when I'm walking it takes about 30 minutes. Then, I played a new map I got for TF2, Arctic Ocean. I then found a new skin for the L'etranger and Your Eternal Reward in TF2. I also got new skins for the Grenade Launcher, Kukri, Brass Beast, Pistol, Degreaser, Powerjack, Ullapool Caber and the Black Box. I used them all. The next day was April Fools Day in the Philippines, April 1. I completely forgot about that until the end of the day. I played the map Arctic Ocean again,then I went to my brother's friend's house and played Resident Evil-The Umbrella Chronicles. I defeated the Stinger, Bat, Queen Leech,Yawn and Plant 42. The hardest boss was the Queen Leech. I couldn't finish the third chapter of The Mansion Incident. Those Hunters got in the way. The first time I met a Crimson Head was a dreaded one. They are extremely strong and fast. I need something as strong as a shotgun to defeat a swarm without getting heavily damaged or killed. Zombies are OK. The Type Cerberus are tough when in swarms. Stinger is a scorpion, Bat is a, well, a bat. Queen Leech is some kind of creepy, tentacled abomination with teeth. Yawn is a huge snake, about 3 ft in thickness, and it is LONG. About 10-15 meters long. Plant 42 is some kind of huge plant. And that describes most of the enemies in Resident Evil-The Umbrella Chronicles. I forgot to tell you about the Neptune. It's a giant green shark. Nuff' Said. I just played video games for most of the Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment