Monday, April 23, 2012

The Moonday Of Your Life!

Woo Hoo! This Scout Set Totally Rocks! Yay. Yay. Yay. YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT! Here is a pic of it. I mostly did TF2 and stuff. I also biked around for a short time. I'm very careful with my bike. It's a mountain bike! It's black. Anyway, more about the set. The Artful Dodger replaces a whole assortment of hats. The Ill Gotten Gains replaces a whole assortment of miscs. The Brawlers Blaster replaces the Scattergun (Obvious). Finally, the Pick-Pocket's Pocket Pistol replaces all the pistols the scout can use. I replaced the ordinary pistol. I also replaced the Summer Shades with the Ill Gotten Gains and replaced the Mann co cap with the Artful Dodger. I loved that Monday. It was the day when I realized that the best map of them all was Dustbowl! I did not make The Public Enemy set. I liked my Monday for some reason. Normally it's meant to be the worst day of the week. Laugh Out Loud. Bie. I mean Bye.

Artful Dodger  Ill Gotten Gains  Brawlers Blaster  Pick Pockets Pocket Pistol

No comments:

Post a Comment