Thursday, April 19, 2012

Yesterday Was Actually Thursday So Today Is Friday.

I'm  going to talk about Thursday today. On Thursday, I did my schoolwork like any normal kid would do. Then, I tried to make a gas mask out of cardboard and cloth which turned out to be a complete failure. I also went to my brother's friend's house because my brother wanted to know if he was coming to our house. He was at a club so he didn't come until later. Then, I played Team Fortress 2 with my brothers and friend. We were having a great time fragging each other. Then, I had dinner and went to sleep. Notes: I should have used a needle and thread to make my gas mask. Instead, I used staples and tape. Epic fail.-In Team Fortress 2 I did the map cp_redfort. The Builders League United (BLU) attacks the Reliable Excavation Demolition's (RED's) Fort. Duh.-When I went to my brother's friend's house, I went by bike. This is the end of my post. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment