Sunday, January 20, 2013

Vote for the best game!

Oh, and I finished Portal 2! So guess what? You can totally guess what, I am porting Portal mats and modlz into Gmod! Horray!

And get this...... I'm gonna try and port sounds into it too. Well, I'm gonna TRY.

If not, then I shall never get any Portal NPC that speaks ever! Impossibru!

Oh, and what game shall I get next Saturday?

There will be a poll gadget, so no need to comment, just click the poll.

But if you have another game that you'd like me to try, then please leave a comment.

Don't be shy.

Otherwise, just click the poll. Easy as that. Got it? Goodbye!

Oh, and if this poll does not have enough voters, then I will have to make the hard choice between Mirror's Edge and Dear Esther. Got that? Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment