Thursday, January 31, 2013

More Dark Broventures!

File:OB-npc-Vicente Valtieri.jpg
Finished all the quests Vincent gave me. He offered me a chance to become one of him (A VAMPIRE)! But I didn't want to at first. I walked around Cheydinal and thought about it. Long Story Short, I became a VAMPIRE!

His last quest was the most annoying. I had to go to this guy's house to FAKE a death! NO SPILLED BLOOD! So I hit him with a poisoned dagger. The guy who was about to kill him saw me do it. I RAN UP TO MY CASTLE!

24 hr interval!

Then I went to the chapel and revived him with the antidote. Then he told me something he should have told me earlier. His family would revive as zombies if I was ever to desecrate their tomb! Again, Long Story Short, zombie apocalypse down in the crypt. Destroyed all of them.
File:OB-creature-Headless Zombie.jpg 
BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

So there are a lot of Slender ripoffs. Here are the best, plus one more.......
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120915070459/theslenderman/images/b/b5/I_dunno.jpg
Slender: Mansion was very good. Very good indeed. Pewdie played it too! I saw all of it. Only for hardcore players!
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121006023448/theslenderman/images/0/0f/Prison.jpg
Now, Slender: Mansion is for hardcore players. But Slender: Prison is not an area for Tryhards. You will die. Think you finished Slender and now you're a pro at Slenderman? Think Again. After collecting the first photo in Slender: Prison, you have approx' 130 secs before he kills you in an instant. That's right. You have 130 secs to collect the next seven.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130128074710/theslenderman/images/7/71/Sanatorium.jpg
This is a whole series! I hope you liked those last 2. Because this one is the first! Slender: Sanatorium! Or should I say, SATANorium. The pages don't randomize here, but that doesn't make it any easier.
Oh, and there used to be a gimmick where when you collect all the pages, you pull out a pistol and shoot Slendy! WOOOOOOOOOOO! But sadly, that gimmick has been put down. This map is no Hospice. And speaking of Hospice....
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120905233133/theslenderman/images/5/58/Jb7mb.png 
SLENDER: HOSPICE! You return to your Little Girl form in this game. I don't know much about this game, but ALERT BRONIES, this game has an MLP reference in it! Have fun finding it!
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120908204048/theslenderman/images/e/e0/Slenderman-s-Shadow-Elementary_1.jpg
In this one, Slender: Elementary, you gotta collect 8 Teddies! Your character is Mr. Bean... Wait, what? Oh, yeah. It's a little girl. Sorry. So same style. Hunted by Slendy, no chance of escaping unless you collect!
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120918080036/theslenderman/images/e/ef/Hedge_slendermanshadows.jpg 
Oh, and check this out. Got Claustrophobia? Then don't play this. Slender: Claustrophobia is only for people that can brave their fears of small confined spaces.
7th street 
Wake up on 7th street, collect pages!

Oh, and please donate! If you do, then they will make more maps!

We'll talk about the non-related one tomorrow! PEECE OUT YALL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment