Sunday, January 20, 2013

Epic Moments In Gaming.

There are a lot of epic moments in gaming, but I shall list the top 5. Epic Moments. In Gaming.

5: Finding out that your friend has MLP:FIM the app on his or her Ipad.
Seriously. This is one of the most epic moments in gaming. I had it, and I felt amazing. Like oh my god my friend is a Pegasister OMG HAHAHAHAHA.

4: Ostagar!
The first time I entered Ostagar, and that was when games had pretty darn crappy graphics, I was stunned. Amazed. This tower.... IS SOO BIG. And when the war started... ADRENALINE WAS PUMPING INTO MY VEINS YOU COULD SEE THE ADRENALINE BECAUSE MY VEINS BLOATED UP.

3: Dogfight. No. Dog fight. With Strider.
Dat moment when you find a dead, harmless strider on the road. Except that it isn't dead. And it isn't harmless. And it was going to shoot your face off. That is, until dog came in. Big fight, ending with Dog ripping the Strider's frakking brain out.

2: Minecraft. All of it.
The first moment I got Minecraft, I thought WTF IS THIS I THINK I CAN GET OUT OF THE MAP SOON ENOUGH LOLZ. So I went. And went. AND went. And oh mein gott it never stopped. So I decided, hey, that's pretty cool, a forever map! By the way, this was WAY back in Beta 1.8.
And I was creative. So I made a house on a cliff! It was made out of wood, and I was proud of it. When I think about it now, that house is crap compared to what I make now. So I waited until night. And guess what I saw when I opened the door outside. You guessed it, an Enderman. The Enderman was the first monster I ever saw in Minecraft. And then I saw Skeletons. And Spiders. And Zombies. And I thought: "Well hey strange creatures! I know this may seem rude, and yes, I am in creative mode, but could you pretty please get off my lawn?" They refused. And that's when I found out what Minecraft was all about. And that was the second most epic moment of my life. But guess what the first was.........

1: TESV
Yep. This game was epic. It captured my mind and held it hostage for 2 months. 2 MONTHS.
TWO MONTHS. I was an Argonian, just on my way to getting my head chopped off for no particular reason, but then Alduin accidentally saves my life. Thanks bro!
After I got out, I started to adventure. The first city I found was, of course, Whiterun.
I decided to venture into the snowy forest trail. Killed all wolves in my way, and finally found an inn. My Dragonborn got some sleep. Then I continued the Adventure! I made it to Windhelm, the second city I ever found. After that, I decided to turn around and venture into the mountains. I kept getting killed by Ice Wolves. So my bro taught me about god mode, and I used that from that point on. I was invicible! So, after a lot of blood and sweat, I made it to Winterhold. I wanted to get into the College Of Winterhold, but I was denied access. Doh! So I kept adventuring, not knowing that there was a great Dwarven ruin right under my feet. And after that, I went into Bleak Falls Barrow, learned Fus, and became the Dragonborn.
I started to venture around the Dawnstar region. And that was when I was taught about Dwarven ruins. I found my first ruin. Mzinchaleft. I went in, fought some Dwarven Machinery and Falmer, and finally finished. 
After that I completed main quests until I got Fus Ro Dah. Most awesome shout ever. Tested it on a wolf. Went flying, and the poor soul broke his back. Snap. After that, I kept searching for more dwarven ruins. I found Mzulft, but of course, it was locked. I read the wiki on how to get inside Mzulft, and then it said you must get into the College Of Winterhold. So this time I got in properly, and did some quests! I entered Mzulft, it was a pretty cool place. I completed the rest of the Mage Quests. After completing the Main Quest "All of it" I just went back to my home in Whiterun. Saved, and went to my desktop. And stared at it for about 15 minutes. And decided, yep, it's time to stop this madness. I shut down my computer, and headed to the Living Room. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment