Monday, January 14, 2013

My Party Camp In Minecraft Is Pretty Cool!

After a long travel, I finally found a Crag. It was BEAUTIFUL. I didn't know what to say. It was just huge. And the water was so deep. I made a Campfire (With The Campfire Mod) (Oh, and the Crag is from the Biomes O' Plenty mod.) and some beds around it. I am going to make a house, but before that, I think I'll explore the waters of the Crag. There are some dark Surface Caves.

The strangest thing about the Crag is that this biome has the deepest waters I've ever seen. Some of the waters even go down to Bedrock level. You could mine for diamonds down there!

Even though it's so deep, there are still animals that would even dare to adventure anywhere close to the bottom of these waters. Squid. Whole colonies of them.

I think they're the only animals in the Crag. No chickens, no pigs, no cows. Only squid. Squid everywhere.

Boats are one of the many ways you should travel in the Crag. Others are Smart Moving and Minecart Trails.

So, that's the Crag and my Party Camp (Once I gather a party)

Thank you for listening and goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment