Sunday, January 20, 2013

Random Gmod Stories

Welcome To My House!

A nice area to live!

I also made a raft that's powered with thrusters!

Sometimes I crash.......

Other times it's smooth sailin'.

Looks pretty junky and fragile, right?

So I built one out of barrels!
I forgot that Barrels sunk.

Pissed and impatient as I was....
I blew it up!

"BOOM"

I also blew up the First raft!

"BOOM"

Aftermath.
Now introducing Raft 2.0! The raft of tomorrow!

It floats!

It's sleek!

It's powered by Thrusters!

You can also stand on it, which I couldn't do on my first raft!

My favorite raft!

It's also immune to explosives!


"KA-BOOM"
See? Fine!

It's also immune to Toxic Waste!

The End.

OvisCity Encounter!
Francis is mad. And drunk.
He also has a stick of Dynamite, hell knows what he's going to do with that.
Servant Grunt is hungry. HUNGRAY!
Bill won't hesitate to shoot a bullet into that yutz.
And after that, he'll lodge that axe right in.
Someone took a few shots at Louis. All of them missed.
The whole team is here! Wait... where's Zoey?
OH WHAT THE HOLY CRAP!
ZOEY GOD BE CAREFUL WITH THAT THING! OH GOD DON'T SHOO-
"Dinga Dinga Dinga Dinga"
OH GOD FRANCIS AND BILL ARE DEAD.
FRANCIS IS DEAD!
BILL IS DEAD!
SERVANT GRUNT IS DEAD!
Oh look, Francis dropped his Dynamite!

OH CRAP!
RUUUUUUUN!
"Boom Goes The Dynamite"
Zoey got impaled. Serves her right.

Louis survived. Barely.
Encounter end.
75% of stair accidents happen on the stairs.
Gimme your money lady!
This is trouble......
And some pics of me walking around.







So Goodbyeeee! o/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment