Sunday, January 13, 2013

Tiem 4 Dragon Age Origins. Finals are tomorrow! FINALS FOR MINECRAFT!

So, played DAO. This may seem crazy, but I finished Return To Ostagar, A Paragon Of Her Kind AND Witch Hunt all in one weekend.

Because of all my DLCs, Varterral was screwed from the very beginning of the fight. I just kept using Inferno, and he got burnt to a crisp.
File:Varterral.png
The DAO Varterral.
File:VarterralDAII3.png 
The HD DA2 Varterral.

They should remake DAO and all of it's other DLCs with a new engine. Just like the Dragon Age Origins one, but with the Dragon Age 2 graphics.

Broodmother was also too easy. Slice, use health potion, rinse and repeat. Because of Cailan's Armor, I survived the punching of the Broodmother. Although it didn't save him from that ogre....

Anyway, I'm planning on killing the Archdemon, surviving through the dark ritual and going into Awakening.

There's also this mod that adds lots of biomes to Minecraft. My personal fave is the Crag, as I like underground lakes.

GOODBAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment