Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Jan 2, Battlefield Heroes time!

I had Battlefield Heroes long before I made this blog. I abandoned it after about 1 day. But I believe this will be better! It's time to begin BATTLEFIELD HEROES! I'm in the National Army! BATTLEFIELD HEROES IS FREE!
Watch the trailer and understand what it's all about. It's TF2 style!
                                                 Download with this link: Battlefield Heroes.
So, there's just one downside. They use Play4Free funds! DAMN YOU BATTLEFIELD HEROES! RUINING MY FUN ARE YA! So... I'm going to have to empty my wallets sooner or later. Wish me luck! I'm at least going to try with Valor Points! So, there's a set I want. I need the mask, at least.  helltrooper.png
The Hell Trooper set. I'm gonna need this. My bros play it all day every day non stop baby. It's actually quite annoying. BECAUSE THEY KEEP KILLING PEOPLE WITHOUT ME!

So, I'm planning on being a support class. So I became the Commando, to test my sniping skills!

I'm still getting Battlefield 3. I do like Battlefield Heroes. But I'm in a bad mood, so I'm going to criticize Battlefield 2.

It is the most idiotic game ever. I JUST HATE IT. Nobody likes it. DO NOT PLAY IT. If you do, you will be forbidden to read my blog. If you are already playing it right now, sorry. Goodbye.

Battlefield Heroes looks like the best F@#KING BEST GAME EVER. Sorry, I just want to shout out swears right now.

TODAY IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE. Everything is going wrong. And by everything, YES, I mean friggin' everything.

First, I wake up on the wrong side on the bed. Seriously, I woke up inside a crack between my bed and the wall. If that's not worse, just eating something almost killed me. My stomach is going crazy right now. School was horrible too. "Answer this question or 48 friggin' hours of detention Scoot."  That's how I felt when every single question hit my face. I wonder what the rest of this horrible day will turn out to be? Oh right, even more horrible that this FIRST FRIGGIN' 3 HOURS OF THIS VERY DAY!

So there, that's my day. If you're having a nice day, you don't know how lucky you are.

So I decided to get Battlefield Heroes to cheer me up. So now I'm a little happier.


AND I AM COMMANDANT VEINERSCHNITZEL VON PIPPINMERRY! FUHRER IN ZEE NATIONAL ARMEH!

So, sorry about that first part, kinda crazy there. But Commandant Veinerschnitzel Von Pippinmerry will kill all!

BYE BROS HERE COMES THE BROFIST WAHAAAAAAAAAA!

Wait, I can't say that.....

So, I will make my own farewell!

What shall I call you fans!

A: Truffels

B: Dispensers.

C: Readers

D: Name it in the comments!

For now I shall call you readers! Goodbye Readers, follow me and If you already did, check out the top posts shown! Leave a like on G+ too! Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment