Thursday, January 17, 2013

Portal Gun Mod Is Even Cooler Now!

I used the Precisely Portal texture pack, and now it's even cooler!
So it's awesome. Don't you just love it?! I hope...
Using the Precisely Portal Tex Pack really gives me the feels that I'm actually playing the game! BUT IN MINECRAFT!

Right now, I'm actually trying to convert the vid to Youtube format, but it's really failing. Turns out these vids take up a lot of space.

Tear :'(

Ugh, this is taking forever! Streaming, streaming, streaming! I was successful once, but that time the video was blurry and had no sound at times. Dang. VLC media player really sucks.

"Elevator Music Plays As It Streams"

VLC media player really sucks. REALLY.

Ok, so maybe I can list a few of the things that I am going to do today.

Play Dragon Age Origins.

Hope that no Power Cuts will happen.

Play Minecraft.

Wait until the upcoming Saturday.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Uuuuuugh. Maybe VirtualDub might help.
Maybe I'll turn it into a MOV file!

Yeah, it ain't gonna work. Sorry bout that.

Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment