Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years!

New Years has passed! It's almost the anniversary of my blog. So a toast! A toast to all things!

A toast to my bro, for making a nice blog.

A toast to Call Of Duty, for being a horrible yet still kinda fun game.

A toast to ponies, for blessing the Internets with their Friendship and Magic.

A toast to haters, for being trolls. NAH JK I HATE THEM.

A toast to Doctor Who, for being the best show ever known to man.

A toast to Daleks. Because one is holding me at gunpoint. Or should I say laserpoint.

A toast to cowboy hats, because the savior of the world, AKA Doctor Who wears them.

A toast to fezzes, because they are cool.

A toast to bowties, because they are also cool.

A toast to me aging into my teenage years, which happens this year too.

A toast to the anniversary of my blog, which is very close to my Bday!

A toast to the internet, because it helps me figure more about Doctor Who and MLP.

A toast to Bronies, because they are pretty cool.

A toast to Minecraft, which is the best game I've ever played this year.

A toast to Battlefield 3, which I'm getting now.

A toast to Whovians, because I am one.

A toast to Planetfall666, for making a very good blog. AND BEING A WHOVIAN HELL YEA.

A toast to my only female friend, who is a pegasister.

Yeah, female FRIEND. Heheheheheh. OK JOKES OVER!

A toast to Notch, because Minecraft.

A toast to toasts, because toasts are worthy of many toasts.

A toast to toast. YEAH TOAST!

A toast to Francis, for hating toasts.

A toast to Steam, which helped me play TF2!

A toast to Team Fortress 2, may you always update TF2!

A toast to Rainbow Dash, who actually may be the only pony I ever liked.

A toast to Rory, for being badass as hell.

A toast to my cousins, you know, for being my cousins. Hi Carl! Hi Sam!

A toast to all of these toasts, and the other toasts to come.

A toast to Gravity Falls, for also being one of the best shows ever.

A toast to Mabel, for being one of the cutest characters I've ever seen.

A toast to Heavy Weapons Guy, for being just bloody adorable.

A toast to Sandvich. I love Sandvich.

A toast to Steve. Keep building Steve! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

A toast to PewDiePie. I'm a bro, deal with it.

A toast to Slender. I downloaded it a few days ago.

A toast to Senoritas Everywhere Oh My God.

A toast to Cry Of Fear. I like it a lot.

A toast to Happy Wheels. Play it here!

A toast to Cryaotic, because his laugh is contagious. HONEY THERE'S A HEAD IN THE TOILET!

A toast to Ghoul's Forest, for scaring Pewdie every time.

A toast to Mr Chair! CHAIR MODE ACTIVATED BOOP!

A toast to Stephano, for being the best advice-giving statue ever!

And finally, a toast to 2013! For being the 13th year in my life!

*cling* *cling* *more clings*

*sip*

So, that is all. But we still are talking about Ghoul's Forest!


Here are the four monsters that are in Ghoul's Forest.
http://www.geocities.ws/paul33_au/ghoul3.jpg
Kill them before they kill you!

The final one in the bottom right is the final ghoul. You don't wanna mess with her. Get too close and you will see everything. Everything disturbing.

Which is the creepiest monster?! Tell me in the comments!

So, Ghoul's Forest is a Doom-Based mod. It's pretty cool.

So, that was new years. Welcome to 2013. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment