Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Story!

This is the story in California!
Finally got Wheatley into the game.

Legion, stop watching Teevee and help LOKI cook us dinner.

Ugh.

Can you hurry it up?

Headcrab tonight... Mmmmmm. Lawl.

The Cupboard

The Bedroom

My Beloved Computer

Time to go!

Ok.

Off to work!

My job is pretty nice.

Pretty good.

It's bright! We just got out of that tunnel.

We've adjusted now.

We're heading up to work now!

Getting ready to make that turn.....

And done.

Parking.

Time to go to my beloved office.

I'm in.

I work in Tenoh Inc.

I'll get myself a coke.

And up I go.

Right.

Goodbye, bottom floor.



Hello top floor!


Wassup guys?

Wheatley: "Could you get me off this wall? The Companion Cube's ANNOYING.

Sorry Wheatley, but I gotta get to work.

"8 hours pass"

And I'm done!

Bye Wheatley!

Wheatley: "No don't leave me here mate. Please."


Back to home!

Tiem to go!
"My epic ringtone"

Sorry, just got a call from home.

Mhm.

Sure the TV is broken, but could you just fend without it for once?!

Damn it Legion.

Wait, the brakes aren't working.

Oh cra-

Damn it! Let me fix this.

Fixed.

Off to home I go!

Parked.

Mr Chair, thanks for watching over Legion.

Thinking about taking a nap...

But my computer calls for me!

"8 more hours later"

What time is it?

Legion says I played through the night. Better get a nap anyways.

But I must pray to Raptor Jesus.

Blah blah blah. Amen.

Off to bed.

Time to sleep.....

Zzzzzzzzzzzz For 18 hours. THE EEEEEEND.


No comments:

Post a Comment