Thursday, January 24, 2013

Liberty Prime!

He has an awesome soundtrack that plays 10% of the time you spawn him.

I'm listening to it right now and it's weird.

It sounds Russian! 


I got some awesome pics of him spreading chaos across GMOD! He also appears in Fallout 3. Probably where he originated.
I uncovered some Alien Swarm pics!

I'll tell you about these too.

This is my first-time test for the guns, so I decided to test it on these little bugs.

Blam.

BLAM BLAM GET AWAY

You forced my hand!

Get ready for this...

YOU GUYS WANT SOME MORE HUH?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RATATATATATATATATATATATATATTA!

And this is the Incendiary Shotty.

Blam Blam Blam

So here we finally got Liberty in all his glory!

Dat face....

Here we go!

Getting ready for stomp...

Aftermath.

Turning around to face the other cops.

They're gonna die.

Get ready, Liberty!

Aww, bug.

With the NPC Possessor, you can possess him!

They See Me Rollin'

I'm gonna destroy that APC in front of me.

BLAM

BLAM

BLAM

BAKOW

DSHHHHHH

And now time to test the Mini Nukes.

Getting ready to toss.

Grabbing it..
Tossing!

BAKLAM

DEATH TO ALL COMMUNISTS
Hold on, there's a Metrocop under me. Let me take care of him.


I spawned a whole buncha guys again. Liberty threw a bomb, they're all dead now.

One went flying!

WHEEEEEEEE


DED.
Look, he ded alright. He ded.

How to turn off the beams in gmod?

No comments:

Post a Comment