Monday, January 28, 2013

I guess it's finally time!

OBLIVION!

Mehrunes Dagon has nothing on me, Martin and the Blades! We're a team!

So right now I'm using The Black Hand hood and garments!
BlackHandsmall 
And an Enchanted Grand Amber Sword.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120612152526/elderscrolls/images/a/a8/Amber_Sword.png
And yes. I did get them through cheats.

The Amber Sword is awesome! I just defeated a whole bunch of Mythic Dawn with it!
Grummite Dagger
The Grummite Dagger is heavy.

I FOUND AN AWESOME SWORD!
File:SI-item-Dawnfang-Duskfang.jpg 
Dawnfaaaaang....... DROOOOOOL.....
It does 25 pts of Damage! And it changes forms during Dawn and Dusk!

But I can't get this. I need Daggers or Shortswords.
RuinsEdge
Or Bows.... and this one looks pretty badass....

I need Oblivion Daggers! Oh wait. Forgot. I should get Mehrunes' Razor!
File:OB-item-Mehrunes Razor.jpg 
She's a beaut, isn't she. My fave dagger.
Now I have NEVER used any amulets ever.
But I think I found one of use.......
AmorasAmulet 
I want that red one......
OK.
ThiefGauntlets O 
The Hands Of Midnight will help me in my Thieving times.
RingOfKhajiiti 
So will the Ring Of Khajiti.
 
The Savior's Hide will help me resist magic!

Now to look for some nice greaves...
I'll stick to leather.
ThiefBoots O
The Boots Of The Olympian..... Very nice choice.
Now what else.......

Oh, and the Tan Robe Hood. It mixes with it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment