Monday, January 21, 2013

The set for the story.

I decided to make an office out of Portal stuff. Turned out to look pretty nice! PICS PICS PICS!
It's a good 15 minute piece of work. I used TDM's Cars Addon to get that nice car. You can get to it now, but I should mention that there is a radio in this map. And I had a 1 hr 30 min project, but I accidentally quit it. Damn. So, let the story continue, and Goodbye!
On my way to the office...


Going through the tunnel!

Here we are!
With a Companion Cube and a Personality Core!

Right now I'm searching for a nice LIVE personality core mod.

I found the sounds for the Personality Core. It will be easy.

Nice view out of the window.

Got a Deactivated Turret and an ASHPD.

Another nice view.

Work is done! Time to go!

"Ding"

"Elevator Music"
"Elevator Music"

We're here!

Before going home, I decided to take a walk.


Nice beach, eh?

This is where we dump the destroyed computers.
                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment