Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday! AKA DAY 2 OF PYROMANIA UPDATE!

Freddie Mercury poses are made around the world as people find that their fave steam workshop items have been converted into REAL WEAPONS. We need CBAST'S CHOO CHOO SET CONVERTED NOW! ALSO THE LAEVATEIN SPY SET! Cbast makes the best sets. And finally, people are all making Jonah Jameson's  AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! faces around the world because meet the pyro comes out TOMORROW! YAY! WOOHOO! Not just "Woohoo." this is a time to say WOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Some faith in steam workshop has been restored! Do you like my pokemans card? Yea you do! Yeea you do! Fave it! FAVE IT! You know you want to! I also made a ghostly abomination, using that face from the screamer I saw in zf dustbowl. LOL! There are lots of good pokemon cards, some better than mine. But if mine get's in the best of the week because of it's grammar (people writing pokemon cards have really bad grammar these days, except you.), cuteness and finally, funniness. Gooby Hae Gooby Pls Gooby Gooby Pls.
And then everything goes black.
i cmong fr u
Dolan will kill you and rip your soul out of your nice squishy heart.
LOL! All those dolan haters out there are weird. The comics are pretty funny in a way. But I am no brolan.
Age of brolan has not come yet. LOL creepy. What if that duck is dolan? Whatever, it isn't. Can't be. I believe otherwise. Oh no dolan, don't possess me! NOOOOOO!!!!!!
Hae reedrs, dolan here. Dolan wil rp aut ur saul. No regrts. I weel keel u.
OH MY GAWD THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU DOLAN! No I weel keel u too.
FEEL THE BURN OF THE CROSS!                  Dolan weel b bck. No regrts.
Glad he's gone. I might need to compel him again. I prayed to god. Hi god. God acshully is dolan. Help me satan?! Acshully is dolan too. OH GAWD WHY. Dolan is evryting reedrs. Bai.
NO NOT BYE. I will keep on writing.
Do you like the pyromania update? Are you excited? I am. Dolan is standing right next to me so I should go now. Bye. Actually not bye. I tricked dolan into taking a bath in holy water. He's banished now. Phew.
OK, so far day 2 has been exciting. Scorch shot should be good. I like the scorch shot. I think I should get it with my spare moneys. Actually, I won't have any spare moneys. Better save up.








No comments:

Post a Comment