Sunday, June 17, 2012

LOL Only Sun

On Sunday, I got the machina by drop! It was foretold! LOL! I also got every part of a set except the hat.
Man, I wish I still had my awesome stuff. Whatever. I also did some stuff on Friday. LIKE FINISH THE MAIN QUEST OF SKYRIM. LOL! Yea I did. I got the call of valor shout, but I don't think that's a big enough reward. After that, I defeated all of the dragon priests and got the mask Konahrik. After my friend did. Because he wasn't busy doing the main quest! Boo! Boo! Boo! BOOOOOOOOOOO! I want a good reward for my troubles. Alduin was pretty easy for a last boss, and his death was not very epic. I wanted to stab him in the head and cut his head off. But he just dissipated into the skies of sovngarde. NOT EPIC YOU HEAR ME NOT EPIC. I will get the mace of molag bal with cheats LOL. But once I finally get it without cheats, I'll throw the old one in a great big river where an old man might find it and give it to his idiot son who loves maces. I will also get namira's ring. BECAUSE I AM A CANNIBAL BLARG! LOL! If you want namira's ring, you must eat human flesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment