Thursday, June 14, 2012

Main Quest For Glory AKA Thursday.

I met Paarthurnax. If you want to clear that barrier to take down that weird force field that blocks you from the throat of the world, you better use this shout... Clear Skies. LOK VAH KOOR! And the shield is down.
Here are the claws I found. The Ivory Claw, The Golden Claw and The Emerald Claw. You might be wondering; If you finish all of the main quests, will you still fight dragons? The answer is: Yes.
Happy Happy Joy Joy. You might want to play some saves for minecraft by this guy. He created 2 saves for minecraft that I got. The black house and the eye. I have no idea where TheEnd.jpg is.
The Eye is a really fun map, I made a shrine to the eye. Where I defeated it. It was pretty cool.
It's made out of nether brick. And some soul sand and netherrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment