Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday

On monday, I didn't do much. Just played some TF2. Like gravelpit, and an achievement server. I am now using the eyelander with the splendid screen for the demoman. I need the Persian Persuader. I also need Ali baba's wee booties back. I need the full set for the 1001 demonights. Including the hat.
In skyrim, I tried the staff of magnus. It shoots sparks that absorb your enemies magicka or health. I also got telekinesis. I got thalmor robes! I wear them sometimes. I will get the Arch-Mage robes. You know I will.
Gonna show you the code for master robes OF DESTRUCTION. The code is........................................
0010d678. The master robes look lame. If you are an argonian. Like me. Maybe I should wear the master robes of destruction. Along with a circlet of peerless destruction and a ring of peerless destruction. No, better stick with the adept robes. When I got out of labyrinthian, I found another frost troll. Skyrim rules and bye. Also!  This is my 100th post! Horray!

No comments:

Post a Comment