Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lawl Wednesday

DOO DOO DOO! Hey Xbox 360 players. Why don't you play skyrim? Why don't you change your species in the middle of gaming? LOL NO YOU CANT! But us PC players can! So Bleeh! "Sticks Tongue Out" With the console command "showracemenu". I still forgot to give you some more songs of the "OVER 9000!" That you must hear. I love minecraft mods! The armor stand I got rocks! Plus my buds gave me the turret mod! It actually shoots! GLIMMAR'S STEAMPUNK TEXTURE PACK IS AWESOME! DOWNLOAD IT FOR AWESOMENESS! Sorry, I lost it there. But really. Download this pack.
Glimmar's Steampunk Texture Pack v5 64x for Minecraft 1.2.5
I really love this pack, but I thought I couldn't use it. Until I found version 1.2.5. Now it is gonna be awesome. This is so cool. Better update all of my texture packs. Because Glimmar makes the best texture packs. By the way, The mars mission texture pack sucked. Not woo. I wonder if it will not suck when I compress it. Wee and bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment