Wednesday, June 13, 2012

More Dragon Priests Down aka Wednesday.

I killed a lot more dragon priests! Here are their names: Volsung, Otar and Krosis. Me and my bud have defeated a lot of dragon priests. He defeated 3, I defeated 4. I got Morokei, Volsung, Otar and Krosis.
He's got Morokei, Krosis and Hevnoraak. He's busy getting daedric artifacts, so I think it's pretty hard for him. He got the mace of molag bal. It's a pretty good grab, because it can fill soul gems.
I want the black star. It should be much better than azura's star. I got the daedric sword of the inferno.
I'm gonna try to get nightingale armor. Along with the bow. But not the blades. I'll use enchanted ebony daggers instead. I want you to tell me which enchantment for me to use in the comments. Nah jk. Nobody comments anyway. I'll choose my own enchantment. You know I will. Normally, it will be a high level health absorbing enchantment, but I might choose something else. I know! A Ebony Dagger Of The Vampire plus an Ebony Dagger Of Subsuming. But in case of mages, I'll also have the Ebony Dagger Of The Sorcerer ready. Actually, that would be too much work. Should I give my enemies shock damage? Maybe. If that's possible. The Inferno enchantment is the highest level enchantment for fire enchantments. Frost maybe.
There is a shock damage enchantment. The highest level enchantment being the Storms enchantment.
If you got soul gems, you will love soul trap enchantments.

No comments:

Post a Comment