Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dragon Priest Mask Day! AKA Tuesday.

And a lot of dragon priest masks were found that day......... Yes, they were. My bud found Hevnoraak and I found the wooden mask. The dragon priest mask pedestal was pretty cool. I fought Morokei, so I put his mask there and went away. I am now right in front of the tomb of Otar The Mad. The tomb is called Ragnvald.
Ragnvald Dungeon - Overland Map.pngI'm gonna post a map of Ragnvald here. I am on a quest to find all of the dragon priest masks. The final one I might find that isn't Konahrik is probably gonna be Nahkriin. You have to fight him to get into Sovngarde. Kohnarik is made out of gold. GOLD.
Nahkriin is a good mask to wear with ebony armor, because it is the same strength as an ebony helmet. The mask I'm trying to get is called Volsung. I can get better prices from merchants with it. If I find this dragon priest's ruin, I will climb the mountain until I reach the peak. Volsung, here I come. His tomb will be pretty hard to find, but all I can say is that it's near Solitude. If I find it early, that should be pretty good. Volskygge is a very easy ruin, if you only want the dragon priest mask. Just climb the mountain. You should get to the peak of Volskygge in a snap! I will tell you where all the dragon priests are. But their locations are hard to decribe. Konahrik is just a mask, no fighting needed.

Volskygge(Volsung): Far west of Solitude.

Ragnvald(Otar): North of Markarth.

Valthume(Hevnoraak): South-West of Rorikstead.

Labyrinthian(Morokei): South-East of Morthal.

Shearpoint(Krosis): West of Windhelm.

High Gate Ruins(Vokun): West of Dawnstar.

Forelhost(Rahgot): South-East of Riften.

Skuldafn(Nahkriin): Cannot be reached by conventional means, use Odahviing.

Dragon Priest Shrine(Konahrik): Near Labyrinthian. You need all the dragon priest masks to unlock this one.

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment