Thursday, June 28, 2012

Phew Friday

Phew. Just made it. Got the vintage pyrovision glasses people! Have you watched meet the pyro yet? I don't want to spoil it for u, so I'll just direct you to my blog that has the vid. Meet the pyro.
Yeah it's pretty cool, I'm trying to get the fed fightin' fedora with radigan cohnager brown paint. Also the duffel bag. The weapons should be pretty cool, and I think it would be pretty good with a brown style. Just look at the amazing thing! You see that down there? That's the Fed Fightin' Fedora with radigan cohnager brown paint. I'll also put the duffel bag with brown paint. Ok, just a little bit more, and...
 Painted Fed-Fightin' Fedora 694D3A.png 
Got it.
Painted Dillinger's Duffel 694D3A.png
Dang, that's pretty small.
Still pretty cool though. It's called the dillinger's duffel. The set is based on a bank robber, get it son?
The weps are right here! If you are a long reader of my blog, you already know these weps.
They are now called the Baby Face's Blaster and the Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol
Babyfaceblaster.png
Thumbnail for version as of 02:56, 28 June 2012

 There they are, side by side. You should really use this set with the boston basher bat. It looks GANGLIKE.
 File:Backpack Boston Basher.png
 Remember, he isn't the godfather or anything. That role belongs to the heavy.
 Black Market Business set.png
 As he says, all of you are dead! You yes you! You are dead! All of you are babies!
He's also got his right hand man.
 The Man of Honor.png
Lol. Anyway, if you want a pic of the scout wearing the bank robber set, here.
Public Enemy.png
That's just the publicity blurb. I can't find any other pics. Other than the community one, but that's already taken by another of my posts. I guess I'll still put it on. Get ready for a lot of space to be taken.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/076/f/3/the_public_enemy_pack_by_elbagast-d4m1oxr.png
That's a lot of space and bye.






No comments:

Post a Comment