Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sat and Sun

On saturday I played TF2 and got a lot of new weapons. I also traded a lot and got me a cow mangler and a righteous bison. I mostly played skyrim though. I got the Mehrunes' Razor thru cheats. I am in the college of winterhold now, I just defeated morokei and got the staff of magnus. I finally got to Mzulft, but it was not as fun as I thought it would be. No centurions. Well this was a disappointment! I found out that Mzinchaleft has an entry to blackreach in it. But you need some kind of orb. Next ruin up for exploration! Bthardamz.
After I save the college. That's gonna be hard work. I do not need help with this. I got the staff of magnus. That's enough help. I use the Mehrunes' razor along with some other stuff. I'm gonna be the arch-mage and I'm gonna be a good one. I will also join the dark brotherhood. I will wear the shrouded robes, dual wield Mehrunes' Razors and also use a Daedric bow and arrow. Do you think that I should get some more daedric artifacts? Yes? Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment