Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday

Giddy Up! Got the gunslinger by drop! Bad thing, I also got a Mann' Co crate and I'm a scrooge when it comes to steam wallets. I hate keys. They're expensive. Really expensive. For a key, I mean.
 
I also got the full head of steam. Of course, for completing 7 foundry achievements. It's good spy deterrent, because if a spy backstabs me and disguises as me with the eternal reward, he won't be wearing the hat. A bug that is great for spy checking. Haha!

 I'm trying to get the chargin' targe. It should match my eyelander. Yes I got the eyelander. The great things about the eyelander is that it's made out of pattern-wielded Damascus steel, it's harmonically balanced, it was slow-forged for generations in the bowels of captured English kings, and it's haunted. That's why it mutters heads. It's pretty funny actually. Don't you think so? I like this new weapon. I got it by drop. Which is pretty cool.

 I also threw one of my enemies into a furnace in foundry.

 I don't even know why TF2 is getting kind of boring now. Did you hear me? Boring! I am so darn bored! I just want to go out into a huge field and shoot bears. But that's impossible. All I want to do in my life is to be able to use a gun and shoot it. Then my life would be complete. But no, you have to be in the army to use a gun so all I can use is a hunting rifle! That's just crazy madness. I want to be able to use something like an M16 and shoot bears! BEARS! Like some big grizzly about 10 feet tall or something. Anything's OK, I JUST WANT TO GO SHOOT A BEAR NOW! And that's not all! I also want to shoot an alligator, or a shark, or a

No comments:

Post a Comment