Tuesday, June 19, 2012

LOL TUESDAY

Got some of me stuff back on tuesday, mate! I got my scottish handshake back. DYK. Do you remember when I said I shall buy a custom sniper set? Well I got 3/4 of it already. A bunch of baby ducks, send them to the moon, soda machine that doesn't work, send it to the moon, my bro ate my cookie, send him to the moon, monster killed my dog, send him to the moon, that tree looks bad, send it to the moon, maybe all the games I don't need, send them to the moon. Anyone who likes my humor follow my blog. Get ready for more lolz. I got the scottish handshake, who's the man! I am! That's right! Bleep Yeah! Woman broke my computer, send her to the moon, man broke my arm, send him to the moon. Reference Link!
Send them to the moon. Bad quality sorry.

Don't look at our crotches, while we synchronise our watches! Boop Boop Beep Boop Boop Boop Boop Pe Pe Pew, Be be be beep, Be be be beep, synchronised.

DUMB DUMB DUMB!
DUMB DUMB DUMB!
DU-DU-DUMB DUMB DUMB!
(Solo) DUUUUUUUMB DU-DU-DUMB DUMB!
DUMBINER DUMBINER DUMBINER DUMBINER DUMBINER DUMBINER!
DUMB!

And those are 2 songs of the 1000 that you must here in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment