Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wednesdafriday!

Mai first pixel art has been finished! Just searched for something cute on the internets and then found something worthy of pixel art. So I decided to convert it into minecraft with a program!
SPRITECRAFT! Leenk!
LOL. HORSHE. Nope.

Here is a pic of what spritecraft can do!


LOL horsie. Horshe. NOPE. I made that. I thought it was cute. Plus, it was everywhere! People kept hating it! But I thought it was cute, so I put it into my minecraft. Next up is a new pixellated thing! Master Chief's face!

LAWL.

Anyways, if any of you hate this, I think you should stop reading. 'Cause I'm searching for more cute after Master Chief's face! More specifically, more like that one up there.
Comments say that there was a yellow one (Not exactly my type, but...) purple one (MY TYPE) Orange one (Has a little cute hat) White one (NAWT MY TYPEEEEEE) and a Pink One (I know her, she's breaking the fourth wall everywhere.)

So I heard u like cupcakes? Just kidding.

Pinkie Pie is a superstar when it comes to the internets. SHE IS EVERYWHERE. AND SHE IS FROM A GIRLS SHOW. I dun get it. Show me why internet. Why. And why do people hate it. It's cute.
I thought so. Yeah. MAYBE. Don't hate me for this. 
By the way, I search fourth wall for deadpool. I GET THIS. WHAT IS THIS. I thought: WHAT DA.................................................................................................. OH IT'S A HORSHIE I LIKE HORSHIES :D
LAWL. By the way, deadpool breaks the fourth wall.
Deadpool rulez and bai.


http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/060/8/c/pinkie_pie_vs__the_fourth_wall_by_russelh-d39dulz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment