Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thurrrsday

The Mann Vs Machine Update Is Coming Soon, but I want to talk about steampunk today.
I found some cool steampunk stuff. Check it out.






There We go, now some steampunk armor.







There, happy? I am. Do you think I should get some steampunk stuff. No? Okay.

It's too expensive anyway. More on tf2 actually. It's finally here men! Woohoo! Do you want to fight some robots with me? Send me a friend request! I am the1337demigod.

This is a good website.  It's called minecraft painterly. Sorry no link.

Saxton Hale is tough and hates hippies. HATES HIPPIES. For sum reason. I dun really care.

He is the only person that I know of to have a great grandfather, BARNBAS HALE!

The end maybe. Nope Nope NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOPE! There is more. Minecraft Painterly Pack is great for 1 reason, it saves you from the tyranny of texturing by filling in bits, instead it has PRE MADE TEXTURES. A huge variety too! Finally done bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment