Tuesday, August 7, 2012

As promised......

A documentary on The Rake! The Rake is a weird creature that runs through the forest, killing deer and that sort. It mostly tries to avoid humans, but it loves watching them, like the slenderman. So if you have a feeling that you're being watched, you can be pretty sure that that isn't the slenderman. He never ventures into
inhabited houses.
Yes, that is The Rake. ON THE NEWS. Confirmation that this is real? No. It could be faked. Can't post many pictures of him, there aren't many.
 That is just a render. These are all of the pictures that I'm gonna post.

He might be watching. He might not. But when humans get near his territory, you know there's going to be trouble. Next thing you know, you might be running for your life while your friend gets gutted by this abomination.

The slenderman and The rake are very similar. They just watch until you give up, or they strike immediately.
He loves living in the forest, but the slenderman doesn't know anything about this guy.


By the way, minecraft 1.3 is finally here. Kinda late for me to say this tho. I was just so excited.
 Now, I can play LAN! Couldn't play multiplayer because can't connect to minecraft.net.

So I opened up some lan, and then my brothers decided to step in. We had lots of fun.
 I like the book and quill. I really wanted to become a thief. Wearing leather armor, treading around at night.
And stealing people's stuff, of course.

Weapons: Diamond Pickaxe: For breaking into any building, including obsidian.
Diamond sword: To slit the throats of any suspicious people.
Diamond axe: For breaking into wooden buildings quickly.
Diamond shovel: Who knew that someone would make a house out of dirt? ME.

I'm also going to need an escape trail. And that's going to be done with....... MINECART. Normally, cities should have minecarts for extremely fast travel. I'm gonna use them for...... ESCAPING.
Boats are also a must-have.

I'm going to live inside a hill. Nobody will know where I am. NOBODY. Hollow out the hill, have a bed, and a lot of chests to put my loot in. Ender Chests are also a must-have for me. I'm going to put important equipment in my Ender Chests. And when I need them, I place an Ender Chest. Special thing about Ender Chests? You can put some equipment in one, and then the equipment will also be in the other.

Thieves rule. Bai.








No comments:

Post a Comment