Sunday, August 26, 2012

Monday!

TF2 is fun, but I also have some other fave games falling in the E for Everyone category.

Like Poképark 2: Wonders Beyond!! Dun da dun da da dun da dun dada dadada!

 
These are the four Pokemon that you can be.

Wish park is a really weird place. If you go there, prepare to be confused. Forevar! :D
B)

Deal with it.
o_O

For all you pokémon fans out there, my fave pokemon is Cofagrigus.
 
 I don't have much time to play this game, it's pretty much the only good game on the wii that I have.

Lushbowl is a really good looking map. Swampy forest version of dustbowl The guy I like made 2 other maps, called boo fort and deadwater.

Which one do you want?

Tell me in the comments. You can choose 1, the other, or all of them.

They only have ghosts in them.

No HHH and no Monoculus. Luckily, there are some more gimmicks! In 2fort, the intelligence room is spooky as heck, and the payload cart for deadwater is edited.

Surf maps are hard.







No comments:

Post a Comment