Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fridayz!

OK, time for your second history lesson. The gorgons are known to turn people into stone, but there is another 2 creatures that can do the same thing. The pink and yellow pegasus, as I was talking about before, and the Cockatrice. Yeah it's real in myths. Basilisks don't count, they don't turn you into stone. They just destroy you from the inside with their stare. I have no idea why I'm doing this. But there are more creatures.
Like the legendary colossi. Trolls, skeevers, everything. Pretty much everything I'm talking about is.... Mythical. So not real. Maybe I should talk about something else. Like..........................


GAMEZ!

Ok, shut up, I haven't played many games lately. My Graphics Card broke down, and now we need to buy a new one. So no steam, no minecraft, no Call Of Duty. Just regular old flash games. May as well tell you about my favorites and make links to them.

Raze 2. ONE OF THE TOP GAMEZ IN ARMOR GAMES

Façade. Free Game downloadable from the internet.

There, happy? No? Then here's one more.

Pose dolls with weapons. AND DESTROY THEM.

There.

OK. Mind you that I have new headphones. Yeah I have headphones. How else would I play Call Of Duty without annoying everyone around me.

Did I forget to tell you that I am now premium in TF2? Audience: "Well, yea. But-" NOT THE POINT. I can now get 


No comments:

Post a Comment