Sunday, August 12, 2012

Saturday And Sunday!

YES! WOOHOOHOO! Got my first hat by drop. The Demoman's Fro.
 
Demowithhat.PNG
 See! See. I saw a good skin for the spy called the handsome rogue, but it was removed. Instead, I found An Unmasked HD Spy skin. Here is a pic and link!
 
 LOL. I should use it with the detective noir. 
 
Détective Noir.png
AKA a skin for the ghastly gibus! LAWL. Was added, but I ain't wasting my time searching for it. Here are the links you were promised Maskless HANDSOME Spy

And finally, one more!

Wait, I'm finding a good skin for my enforcer. Wait, wait. SABOTEUR'S SNUB! HOW THOUGHTFUL!
 http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ss/srends/4eb2a856019fc.jpg
 That looks so good that the spy called it a gentleman.

Found a skin for the knife! Not a pro's creation, but I'll take it.

http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ss/srends/103113a.jpg

Trying to find good skin sets, with their permission, I might be able to put this DETECTIVE set on the internet, while giving them credit for their creations. Naah.

NOW MUST FIND SNIPAR SKEEN. Will contact u guys later with a new post bai.

How does it look?! Good eh? Tell me in the comments and bye.

 
 
 
 
 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment