Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Idling

Idling in TF2 is a good way to get hats! I got the Demoman's Fro through idling! Whenever I go to the shopping mall, the first thing I do before I leave is IDLE.
Here are the benefits of Idling
IN ONE VIDEO!             

Yep, Idling works very well. Just do it once every week and you will probably get a hat.
The map mvm_open_v2 is a very good map. You start with 30000 credits, upgrade your weps and fill your canteens fast! Drunken F00l is a very good TF2 player. He invented the TF2 backpack examiner. I'm trying to become friends with him, along with Svdl. I sent them both friend requests. Svdl plays fallout. He has a lot of friends. But Drunken F00l has more. Gabe calls Xbox live a train wreck. I agree. Newell's words of wisdom are truly wise. He hates Xbox 360 like me.

Idling rules and bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment