Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thursday.

Did TF2 today. When stuff dropped, I got 2 weapons for the melee slot for the Demoman. The Ulapool Caber and The Eyelander. Just need the diamondback before I get all revolvers for spoy.

Spycrab! LOL spycrab. THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU WRENCH! LOL Spycrab
Don't let it disappear. What the, how'd she get in here?! >:c
You little...........  Anyway, I saw a spycrab migration! About 10 spycrabs, migrating to the next capture point. Heh. Anyway, I thought that DON'T LET THIS RARITY DISAPPEAR was funny, so I'm making it my spray. 'Aint no party like a Spycrab party! 'Cause a Spycrab party don't stop.
The only noise they make is snorts. Or in the case of the "Weird" kind: MINE!
Drop that wrench! Don't hit these elegant creatures! They're harmless! THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU WRENCH! THINK ABOUT IT!  How to spycrab! 1:Spy 2:Disguise Kit 3:Crouch. 4:Walk 5:Profit.
They are known to fight back in signs of extreme danger. They have a gun, you know. I always shoot at enemies when in extreme danger. I also backstab engineers. When in danger of a sentry attack. Step 1: Disguise. Step 2: Sap. Step 3: Backstab Step 4: LOL Safe. I really need a new knife. A spycrab worthy knife. AKA BIG EARNER. I already got the enforcer. It enforces SPYCRAB SECURITY.
So if you see a spycrab named The1337Demigod... Don't shoot or else.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............
 




http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/332/386/47chttp://files.gamebanana.com/img/ico/sprays/spycrab_2.png
 
Think twice before you wrench! 

No comments:

Post a Comment