Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dishonored.

I have been Dishonored! Because I have to get all of the latest games! BUT I CAN'T. Luckily, I got Dishonored. That puts me one step closer to the new games gen.

Oh and BTW, Dishonored is meant for 18 year olds. And nobody follows those rules. Do  you? Probably not. Nor do I. Because I have been 12 ever since I made my birthday post. I know what you think I'm thinking. You think I'm thinking "OMG I'm such a rulebreaker! I am so badass!" Well shut up. I'm just like the rest of the populace.

So, I think that Dishonored has an age rating because of..... LIST TIME!

  1. Ermagherd there are courtesans. I'm so scared! And aroused! Nah JK. For their bad deeds I kill every one of them.
  2. Weepers. The horrible looking victims of the rat plague. They cry blood, and one of the worst things they do is THROW UP ON YOUR FACE OH MY GOD GET IT OFF
  3. You can become a peeping tom. Hehehehehe.... look at that guy, taking a bath. Don't worry. All private parts blocked off by beautiful bubbles. You can also peep into private conversations between guards. I learned a lot of secrets. Like how beautiful the Spymaster's wife is.
  4. Esma Boyle the sex addict. 'Nuff said.
There are 3 Boyles. They are all women. AND TRIPLETS! You can't tell who's who. Also because of their masks. Damn. You have to assassinate (or K.O) one of them. But you got to find out. Which one? WHICH ONE? I found out.

Did you get Dishonored? Are you up to Lady Boyle's Last Party? If so, which Boyle did you get? Tell me in the comments. I got Lydia Boyle. Mr. Brisby helped me get her out of the picture. Turns out he has a CRUSH on her. Yeah. It's rather one sided. But he's not the kind of lover you want, ladies. Because, to get rid of Lady Boyle, you choke her until she's K.O'd

The lady I took down was dressed in white. LIEK THEES.

You see? Pretty cool eh? You like the background? Get the game and you! YES YOU! Will be able to explore this amazing party area!
GOODBYE EVERYONE! BUY or sssshhhh.... pirate DISHONORED TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment