Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Remedies and More Stuff About DISHONORED!

Got to the last mission. Turns out Anton Solokov (The City's Main Elixir Producer) and Piero Joplin (The Loyalist's Main Elixir Producer) are now great friends! They used to be horrible rivals though, and they hated each other. But now they make cheeky comments like "It's good to talk to someone of my intellect."
Anyway. I'd like to show you their posters. Anton's first.
http://images.wikia.com/dishonoredvideogame/images/c/ca/AntonSoklov%27sElixirPoster.jpg
Would you like some of this Elixir? In the game, it restores health. It's also used by the City Guard. But when we took Solokov away from the city (with a sleep dart to the arse) they started to turn into the horrible monsters known as weepers. The horror!
http://images.wikia.com/dishonoredvideogame/images/c/cd/Piero%27sSpiritualRemedy.jpg
Now Piero's! I like this one. It's a lot more common, and it restores mana. Also keeps the Loyalists from catching the plague. BEFORE THEY BETRAYED ME! They also betrayed Piero. Luckily, he hid with Anton. I rescued him. He told me to get some blueprints for a hacked Arc Pylon. Reluctantly, I sneaked back into the Hound Pits bar. Any guards who spotted me either got stabbed in the throat or they got a crossbow bolt between the eyes. I got the blueprint, sneaked out and then Piero asked me a very interesting question. Shall we burn them all or zap them unconscious? Lucky for the soldiers, I feel pity. So I put all of them. Yes, all of them, even the tallboys, to sleep. When they wake up they'll be in for a surprise. All the Tallboys would have fallen out of their stilts. And now they have to walk. Hah.

The Arc Pylon looks pretty cool. The enemies use the Arc Pylon normally, we just hacked it.

Oh, and Solokov's a good painter. Here are the paintings I found.
http://images.wikia.com/dishonoredvideogame/images/4/48/Ladyboyle.jpg 
The Obtuse Arguments Of Lady Boyle
              


http://images.wikia.com/dishonoredvideogame/images/e/ea/The_Isometry_of_High_Overseer_Thaddeus_Campbell.png
The Isometry Of High Overseer Thaddeus Campbell

             
http://images.wikia.com/dishonoredvideogame/images/3/3f/The_Commutative_Rats_and_the_Weeper.png
The Commutative Rats And The Weeper
http://images.wikia.com/dishonoredvideogame/images/0/00/The_Torturer%27s_Quaternionic_Groan.png
The Torturer's Quaternionic Groan
  I like the pictures, especially The Obtuse Arguments Of  Lady Boyle.
There is only one picture that I just can't put my finger on. That weeper picture, why did he paint that? Oh, because he had a pet weeper in a cell in his room. I don't know why. Research maybe?

Whenever I kill a guard and the other guard spots the body, this happens.

MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. REMEMBER ME GUARD! WHEN I KILLED YOUR FRIEND I SPOKE JUST. LIKE. THIIIIIS!

And when I try to go on low chaos, I feel like this.
You don't understand, for all these years, people have been telling me, "ASSASSIN! HELP!" BUT I'M GOOD! I HAVE THIS MASK TO PROVE IT!

So, those are my two feelings. High Chaos and Low Chaos. I choose High Chaos, it's easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment