Sunday, December 23, 2012

We Survived Because We Are Superior. AND SMISSMAS IS COMING.

We survived December 21! When I woke up on Saturday, I was worried I would see this outside.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081201211361/fallout/images/6/69/Fallout_3_Wheaton_Armory.jpg
But instead I saw this.
 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/76/Liberia_tropical_forest.jpg
So we survived.

That's not a real picture from outside my house, by the way. I live in a Neighborhood. BUT WE STILL GOT PALM TREES WHERE IS YOUR PALM TREE GOD NOW?!

So I think that there are lots of reasons that we survived.
  1. The Mayans are extinct. Why are they extinct? Because they are dumbasses. So they can't get their calendars right.
  2. We haven't invented a gas that makes apes smart yet.
  3. No Asteroids within our vicinity that I know of.
So, yes. Hah.

Did you know that one of my dad's employees actually believed the world was going to end? And he slacked off all the time because of that? Well, he got fired. And the world didn't end. So methinks he's pissed right now.

For all you people that were certain that the world was going to end, you guys should just give up man, the world is never going to end. EVER. Unless the sun grows really big and fries us alive.

Christmas is coming! So you gamers should ask for games. EVEN IF YOU SEEM TO BE TOO OLD FOR PRESENTS. If they refuse, bug them until they give in. But don't if you're 19. You'll probably get kicked out.

Oh, and by the way, my brother saw a crazy thing in The Sims 3. He has the Seasons DLC, and he made a Jack-O-Lantern. So he starts a party. And then this guy called VJ Alvi comes in. Weird. Even weirder, he starts fighting with his girlfriend. And then he kicks over the Jack-O-Lantern and starts a fire. He died in it.
And all my brother did was watch. Bro, that's messed up.

OK, see you guys after Christmas! I hope you guys have a good one. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment