Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HOLY MUTHA OF DERP

WAT SHOULD I WRITE ABOUT? OH RITE FIREWORKS.

FIREWORKS MAN! THE NEW GENERATION LOVES FIREWORKS! PEEEEEEEEW!

I got some pics of my custom fireworks! I might post them in the next post. Giving them names! But today, I shall recommend texture packs.
Posted Image 
Every day, I kept thinking about how Minecraft was so dark. NO LONGER! The Dandelion Texture Pack fixes that problem! It makes everything so bright and cute! The amazing thing about this texture pack is that the creator used a very small color palette.
Posted Image 
Soooooo..... You want this texture pack or not? I'm pretty sure I do!
 Posted Image 
Just click on this banner to get to the texture pack! After that, you can check it out yourself, see if it's your type. Simple, but cute!

Use the MC Patcher for better water, but for anything else, I think it's more than fine!

Or are you that dark type? This is the texture pack for you! Von Doom Craft is a very creepy texture pack, with horrifying custom mobs that will scare the crap out of you. Overall, it's very dark and creepy.
 
Really Creepy.
 
Even the Creepers are creepy.
Vhat are you vaiting vor? DOWNLOAD!
Posted ImagePosted Image 
                               OH MY GOD CREEPY. 

Posted Image
                                                        CLICK THE ALMIGHTY BANNER!

There is only one more texture pack left.... And it's a mix of cute and creepy. In fact, it's just like real life. LB PHOTO REALISM BABY!
Posted Image 
Rainfall. Turned beautiful, even in Minecraft.
Posted Image  
This beach is wonderfully textured. Don't you think so?
Posted Image 
The Banner Of Wonder!

So, see you guys tomorrow! Happy Minecrafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment