Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas And Bawxing Dae






MY COMPUTAR BROKE DOWN. DAMN IT.

So, I am using my brother's computer, who called in sick today. The keyboard is pretty hard to use, but that's fine. I HAVE TO PRESS SO HARD TO GET THE KEYS TO WORK!


I also got a new haircut that makes me look like John Mactavish..... Weird eh?

Soooooo, I was going to recommend some Minecraft maps, a few in the Christmas Spirit!
I haven't really done this one, but it has a custom texture pack, it's called GRINCHMAS.Map thumbnail 1
A small banner for a big map.

Sooooo, you're really meant to use this texture pack. USE IT.
The Beginning....













This is an Egyptian Map. It's really cool, you just have to adventure around the pyramid depicted in the pic!
But there's more! Play the map to find out........
Link! 

Oh, and there's a sequel. Good for you.
The Plains Of Horobus













This continues the storyline of the first map, but I don't want to ruin the story for you! Play the first map before downloading this one, but if you're eager to start this second map, then there is a path that explains the first story to you.
I hope you can read all this

Link!



No comments:

Post a Comment