Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Woohoo new skins!

Ok, there is now a highlighted skin on Steam Workshop right now. And HERE IS THE SKIN WOOT!

W00T 200th POST!

First we have The Afterburner!

 There is no way you can resist.... It has kill icons!
The Afterburner!

Next up is spitfire. Replaces all flare guns!
The Spitfire In Action!
 Do you want a link! It has more than a new kill Icon, it has new flares!
Here you go, you nasty person, you.
Spitfire

Here come the hats!
 
 Air Raider! LEENK!

 Finally, the one thing I cannot get :'(
The Fire Bird
Replaces All Masked hats.
If you are giving away hats, trade me!
 
 That is one cool mask.
Fire Bird

So do you like the skins, I do.
 I like skins, you like skins, we are a happy family suckahs.

Now what? DARNIT.

I tried a way to get free TF2 hats but Im worried If I will get banned.

Anyone know a Non-Dangerous way to get free hats?

If you do, thanks.









No comments:

Post a Comment