Monday, September 10, 2012

Mann Co Supply Crate Keys are Too Expensive!

People just sell these keys for about 2 refined! THAT'S JUST CRAZY! Help me get keys! Trade me some if you can! Link to my steam profile! I WANT KEYS! The1337Demigod

I have 1 refined, not 2, but please trade me! How much is gift wrap?!
I am also trying to get gift wrap! If you can, trade me!

Maybe name tags! Not sure, just trade me! I especially need keys!

I also want a distinctive lack of hue! If you can trade me for any of these items, I would be grateful.

This post is just about me wanting stuff! I have a lot of stuff for sale, including some refined metal! I can turn it into reclaimed and put it into the warehouse! HURRY! You have 5 days! Baamp, times up, you're dead.


There are a lot of cheap stuff at TF2 Warehouse! BUY BUY BUY!

No comments:

Post a Comment