Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Eldaria Island with Black Mesa songs!

Eldaria Island is a very good map, it is an Island. But it isn't just any island, it's got custom biomes! And 256 block tall high mountains!
I kinda like this, but will it really look like this? I mean, it kinda looks small. I bet there are lots of islands connected together.
Link! Build what you want, I'm going to build a theme park!
Eldaria Island!

Now, you were waiting for this, some black mesa songs!
First up, we have a fast paced song, Questionable Ethics 1!
 I'm thinking about adding more player skins to my texture pack!
By the way, City 17 is HELL! HELL! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! So remember that. Please. I beg you!

Welcome, welcome to HELL! HELL! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!
Breen shouldn't lie, that's what he should say.

Ickies! They are cute. BUT I LOVE TO RIP THEIR FLESH INTO PIECES AND THEN PUT IT ON A SURGERY TABLE AND CUT IT UP MORE! AND THEN I SHALL SLAM ALL OF THOSE PIECES INTO THE OVEN AND EAT THEM FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!

Ickypops are very cute. But they are very easy to defeat. Stop this madness and save the endangered Ickypop!


Player Skin, already decided. cool and cute dj gamer emo gangsta skater ninja assassin freerunner teen with cool creeper and monster hoodie, parkour outfit and da headphonessSSssSSSssss.. BOOM
Player or Zombie, you decide.Diamond Assassin
LOL Zombie.Enderboss
Zombiee!Transplant
Umm... Zombie Steam-Powered Destroy-O-Bot
ZOMBIE! YOU HERETIC! Disciple Of Dsparil
Zombie Ghost Herobrine
Zombie, Of course Sphax PureBD Craft Zombie

Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment