Wednesday, July 4, 2012

LOL Wednesday.

Ok, wednesday! Woo. Kinda boring though. Well I just played some halo CE and call of duty.
 I played the maps coldsnap and extinction! It was pretty cool. My friend kept shooting me down.
But I wasn't a good sniper. I kept getting spotted. But in coldsnap, I was pretty good. My friend was trying to shoot down my teammate (He was an internet player) and that distraction was enough for me to shoot my friend's big fat melon straight off. Well, that was pretty good. I got a lot of tabs open, I don't know how good my computer will run-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Firefox has force quitted. Ok, I'm back. I made 2 minecraft saves! I posted them on minecraftsaves.net, here are the links to one of them (the other is just pure "expletive") http://www.minecraftsaves.net/map_344.php
Now I am a map maker! I hope you like this map! It's completely hand made and took me about an hour.
The map has notes and everything! I wonder how to make saves like the pros? Yeah, I'm going to upgrade my skyscraper. I made one. I should send some pics of it. Currently, it has a truckload of rooms, 1 floor fills about 4 normal rooms and 2 rustic rooms. Now there is more wood! So I think I should use jungle wood in the penthouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment