Thursday, July 5, 2012

Friday!

Sad................. for now. This is the end of The Blog About Only Me. But not really the end. This is more of a "break". I'm going somewhere for about 3 weeks, so 3 weeks of no posts. Not the end though! Just be patient and I think I'll get started again. So, for the finale before I go... I will give..... my fave things!
Gameblog is really gone tho.
Best Song In Call Of Duty.
Russian Warfare
Yea it is, video of song is down there. Maybe some more songs. Under it shall be... the saddest song in call of duty. It's sad at the start, but gets more action through it. Song video is right under russian warfare. The song is called I Stand Alone. There are other good songs. Like.......... Arabian End Game. That's the song that plays when you're the jugga! I shoot the cars and demolish them very fast. Normally, when I get into CQC at the floor near the roof, I use a SPAS from an enemy. The modern warfare triology had a fitting ending. Very fitting. List of horsemen! Makarov is the first! Al Ashad is the second! Victor is the third and Imran is the fourth. I play MW3 a lot. It's got better gameplay than MW2, and better graphics than MW1.
MW1 had pretty good gameplay, but it needs a remake with better graphics. Graphics paired with gameplay should be pretty good. I also think black ops is pretty good, but 2 doesn't look very promising. It looks like crysis 2, and I don't like crysis 2. Modern Warfare has a good mix of action and sad songs. Very good action. And very sad too, but only for the epically sad moments. When soap died, that really ended the Modern Warfare series. He was the main character, and now he's dead. So it's over dude. INFINITY WARD WHY. Black Ops 2 is made by treyarch, and you have to admit, they suck. Treyarch sucks and bye for 3 weeks.





Modern Warfare 3 OST "Russian Warfare" Modern Warfare 3 OST "I Stand Alone"Modern Warfare 3 OST "Arabian End Game"

No comments:

Post a Comment