Sunday, May 12, 2013

Year Walk is now on the top list of games I want!

Next to Skullgirls, Bioshock Infinite and dat sort.

But the problem? Year Walk isn't free, and I only get free games on my Ipad.

The other problems are Skullgirls is console only and Bioshock Infinite requires Windows 7.

So what is Year Walk? Well, it's based on the Swedish Mythos.

I thought it would just have a creepy atmosphere, but while sleeping over with my friend, UNEXPECTED JUMPSCARE WHEN PEWDS PLAYS! HOLY CRAP!

So I wanna get it because jumpscares. Let us go!

1 comment:

  1. When I almost slept, I heard a scream that was so loud, it woke me up, after that I slept, before I slept I was thinking what made you scream, I thought you where probably watching pewdie playing Amnesia or No More Room In Hell or something like that.

    ReplyDelete