Thursday, May 9, 2013

Crysis 2 And Dota 2

They are both great games. But the problem is my bro wants me to play Dota 2 with him, when I actually want to play Crysis 2! Geez.
Just look at the trailer and think about getting it. IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE, INCLUDING TPB! >:)

Okay, yes, I did get it off TPB. But I live in the Philippines, where I don't have a credit card that can deposit moneys into Steam. God-Frakking-Damn It.

Ok, back to the post. Now, I think a lot of you readers have played Crysis 3. It's very realistic, yes? I can't get it, because I love Windows XP too much to let it go :(

Which means I can't get Bioshock Infinite or Battlefield 3. DAMN!

Oh, side note, I played Bioshock, it's a fun game! Go DL It!
 Spectre.png
Oh, and In Dota 2, I be pro with Spectre. She's a creepy hero, but not as creepy as Shadow
Fiend!
Shadow Fiend.png

So which one is Spectre and which one is Shadow Fiend? Guess. Or go to the wiki, see if I care, cheater! >:(

I might catch you guys later. Hopefully, this won't be my last post.


No comments:

Post a Comment